WHO CAN FOSTER?
Bridging Gaps Fostering Agency is looking for families/couples or single people from diverse backgrounds and cultures with a variety of life experiences.
We want people who are physically healthy, emotionally mature and stable and with a capacity to understand the young persons position. We need people who are in stable relationships or settled as a single person. We need people who have at least one spare bedroom and have a strong support network. You would need to be punctual and have a commitment to the training we provide.
Bridging Gaps Fostering Agency welcomes applicants who are:
- Couples, single people or friends/family members who share a home
- People from all religions/denominations/backgrounds and also those with no religious faith
- People from all ethnic backgrounds and cultures
- People from all different sexual orientations
- People from varied financial, social, educational and employment backgrounds